The top 10 reasons I want to do this forever, in no particular order:
1. I have an excuse to eat a ridiculous amount of pizza.
2. I’m much better at beating 5-feet-tall 13-year-olds in basketball than people my age and size.
3. Playing video games can legitimately be considered “bonding time.”
4. I have a legitimate reason to spend hours a day on YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and Google.
5. The use of the words “dude,” “bro,” and “ridunkulous” are still considered socially acceptable.
6. A “networking event” with “coworkers” could feasibly consist of going to Dave & Busters or a random go cart establishment.
7. I’ve hardly ever had to buy my two incredibly adorable daughters anything, as students love buying things for adorable Youth Pastor kids.
8. Students say the most hilarious stuff.
9. Students DO the most hilarious stuff.
10. At the end lf the day, if it’s really bad, I can say “I think you really ought to take that to the Pastor.” 🙂
Obviously there are more spiritual reasons I love Student Ministry….but we’ll save that for another time.
Why do YOU want to do this forever?