It’s “Spring Break” time of the year, and my students are in full vacation mode. I figured I would compare their Spring Break to mine.
My Students’ Spring Breaks consist of (in no particular order):
- Road trip to West Palm
- Visiting the local fair
- Seeing an out-of-town girlfriend
- Playing a ton of video games
- Staying up late watching old movies with friends
- Living at each other’s houses
- Talking/texting until late into the night
- Going to the beach
- Vacation in Tennessee
- Spend way too much time on Facebook (I mean…WAY too much)
- Eat a bunch of pizza
- Setting new records for consecutive hours of sleep
- Setting new records for most caffeine consumed
What Student Pastors are doing for Spring Break:
- Prepping sermons that will be preached to half of the youth group, since everyone else is out of town
- Catching up on admin work for the youth group
- Staying up late just to have to get up early
- Did I mention we’ll be working?
And they can’t wait to graduate High School?? As they would say…SMH!